This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have frontline management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise that requires business operations skills. They may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Example of possible job roles include;
- Executive Officer
- Business Development Manager
- Project Consultant
- Office Manager
- Business Sales Team Leader
- Corporate Services Manager
- Administration Manager (Local Government)
- Records Management Coordinator
- Team Leader
- Unit Leader
- Project Coordinator
- Administration Manager
- Customer Service Manager
[To attain a BSB50120- Certificate IV in Business 12 units must be completed]
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBFIN501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans|
|BSBOPS503||Develop administrative systems|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk|
|BSBPMG430||Undertake project work|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development|
|BSBSTR502||Facilitate continuous improvement|
All our courses are nationally accredited and internationally recognised, fulfilling the requirements of the Training Packages. To study with us, student need to reach a certain level of academic requirements. Below are entry requirements for both domestic and international students.
All Students MUST
- Be 18 years of age or over; AND
- For Diploma courses, student have completed year 12 or equivalent;
International Student MUST
- Have upper intermediate proficiency in English or an IELTS score of at least 5.5 (or equivalent).
There are no pre-requisite requirements for this course but Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- BSB40120- Certificate IV in Business or other relevant qualification/s
- With vocational experience assisting in a range of environments providing administrative or operational support to individuals and/or teams but without a formal qualification
Pathways from the qualification:
After achieving this qualification candidates may undertake:
- A range of Advanced Diploma level qualifications within the BSB Training Package, or other Training
Mode of Course Delivery
67% face-to-face and 33% online.
*During the COVID-19 pandemic all of our courses will be delivered 100% online to reduce the spread of the virus and safeguard the welfare of our students, staff and the community.
The Online Class timetable may differ from the actual(face-to-face) class timetable. The nature of student support and engagement may also vary during this online delivery period.
Please contact the college if you have any enquiries regarding the mode of delivery and the timetable